Dance Concepts COVID-19 Response
Dance Concepts takes the presence of Coronavirus (COVID-19) seriously. We have implemented safety protocols and procedures to protect our dancers, parents/guardians and the instructor.
Protocols and procedures must be observed by everyone physically present in the dance room(s) at any time with no exceptions.
Persons refusing to follow our protocols and procedures will be asked to leave the dance room(s).
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
Studio Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Protocols
- Instructor and dancers must use hand sanitizer upon entering the dance room.
- Class size is limited to 6-8 dancers.
- Mask-wearing is optional for dancers.
- Dancers will dance on their individually marked spots, 6 feet apart, to ensure social distancing guidelines.
- There will be no physical contact between dancers at any time.
- Class props will be sanitized before and after each dance class.
- Minimal props will be used - no hats, tutus, or anything that touches a dancer's body.
Studio Coronavirus (COVID-19) Illness Procedures
- If a dancer or parent has a cough, fever, or is sick, please stay home.
- Parents or dancers, please do not come to dance class if you or someone you have been exposed to has tested positive for COVID-19 or has had COVID-19-like symptoms within the last 14 days.
- Dancers who test positive for COVID-19 must remain home until they have received medical clearance from a doctor to resume normal activities.
Please understand all above policies and procedures are for the benefit & safety of parents/guardians, dancers and the instructor.